Partner Success Manager, Campaigns (Bilingual)
Who We Are
Narcity Media is a digital-only media publication that owns and operates Narcity.com and Mtlblog.com. We connect with 23M millennials monthly on our websites, while our social channels reach over 5M people daily.
We are a group of passionate creative individuals who are devoted to creating the best content for our readers and clients. We are on a mission to revolutionize local news and travel globally.
Narcity Media is looking to hire a Partner Success Manager, Campaigns, who can manage a project from initiation to completion. As Partner Success Manager, you will be reporting to the Director of Media Sales and your responsibilities will include running the Campaigns department and working closely with our Studio and our Account teams.
You must possess the ability and experience to manage & coordinate projects with multiple different departments on behalf of, and in front of, media/advertising clients.
Your mission will be to lead the Campaigns team to provide best-in-class customer service for all digital publishers in Canada & the US.
Before applying, please visit our sites to get a feel for what kind of company we are! We have four: MTLBlog, Narcity Canada, Narcity USA, and Narcity Québec.
Ensure that Clients are Satisfied
- Making sure all projects are completed on time.
- Communicating well with clients; in English and French (bilingual)
- Staying within budget.
- Meeting our high-quality standards.
- Create and control project schedules, and is responsible for deadlines.
- Create and maintain detailed project documentation and records at all times.
Track & Analyze Data
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measuring of campaigns.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns, ensure and maintain profitability across all campaigns and ad spend.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Track, analyze, and communicate project risks and opportunities with clients and internal teams.
Bring in Repeat Customers
- Account of awesome client service/project managing/execution.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results to clients and internal stakeholders.
Maximizing your Team's Motivation and Productivity
- Assign tasks to internal teams and handle schedule management.
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency.
- Gathering materials, setting up projects making sure everything is in place for production to run smoothly.
Training on Client Servicing
- Lead, support and coach the campaigns team.
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Coordinating and management of projects from inception to completion.
- Ensuring that relevant project information is captured and analyzed and that all team members have the materials and resources necessary to meet project milestones.
- Ensure accuracy of campaign materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- 3+ years in media, preferably in an Account Manager/Partner Success role
- Have experience managing a team
- Experience with all major digital media platforms (social and site-wide)
- Used CRM to improve inside sales process (Basic CRM knowledge is required)
- Expertise in building workback schedules, workflow, project management tools, etc
- Experience in Project Management
- Efficient - You're efficient in creating efficiency! Optimizing your team's output in order to provide our clients the best possible service.
- Organized - You make sure all projects are on time, within budget, and of the highest quality.
- Analytical - Able to structure and process campaign results to drive results on tight deadlines.
- Strategic Thinker/Visionary - A strategic thinker who is able to lead teams to deliver profitable and excellent campaigns.
This is a permanent position, open to candidates anywhere in North America. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We offer many perks such as a flexible first office, wellness fund, phone and internet allowance, an extensive benefits package, and a competitive salary.