We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual, highly driven, enthusiastic and fast learner. If you fulfill these characteristics, Host a Pet (HAP) is looking for someone like you to join our team as a Co-Founder.
HAP is an online market place based in Montreal that allows certified pet sitters (hosts) to offer their services to pet owners though a mobile application and a website. HAP provides safe, cost-efficient, and reliable second homes for pets in a community of certified and caring pet lovers while striving to reduce the pet’s carbon footprint (“paw print”) by being socially aware and ecologically conscious. HAP encourages pet lovers to choose ecological and sustainable alternatives to improve the life quality of pets and their caregivers.
If you’re interested in risk taking and upbeat challenges to launch HAP, please write to us.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Execute our go-to-market strategy to ensure customer acquisition and retention
- Contribute to efforts in fundraising
- Help build partnerships with key players
- Support HAP operations, client certification, and customer service
Knowledge of digital marketing, customer service, management or programming abilities. We are open to other profiles as long as the entrepreneurial drive is present.
Skills and Requirements
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Creative problem solver, able to accomplish tasks through processes and tools.
- Is proactive, team-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to make decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is an asset.
- Working and writing knowledge of French and English (Spanish an asset).
- Loves pets!
- Founder equity offered and bonus compensation in the first year, salary upon results.
We are a highly driven and adaptable team, passionate about our project and pets. We want to build the best and most reliable pet-lover community and services in Canada. Our office is ideally located in the heart of the start-up culture of the Mile-End.