About WB Games Montreal
Since its launch in 2010, WB Games Montréal has more than 300 employees and continues to grow and recruit additional talents. Working with some of Warner Bros. Studios’ biggest brands, including DC Entertainment, the studio is dedicated to developing triple A videogames
WB Games Montréal seeks a Studio Communications coordinator to assist the Senior Communications Advisor in maintaining a global communication strategy that enhances the studio’s culture, mission and values.
The Studio Communications coordinator supports internal and external communication activities, working with key internal stakeholders.
This is a 9-months temporary position for a student or a recent graduate, available immediately.
What part will you play?
- Support internal and external communications initiatives, including writing, editing, and event planning.
- Update the studio’s internal communications channels such as the intranet, TVs and emails to employees.
- Assist the Senior Communications Advisor in the PR/Media Relations activities with the studio's local external PR firm.
- Handle incoming requests from employees and ensure they are met both promptly and thoroughly.
- Gather feedback on the effectiveness of communication strategies and tools through surveys, feedback sessions and metrics.
- Assist with HR communications related to recruiting, onboarding, retention events, branding of Studio’s image, university relations, social media strategy
What do we require from you?
- Student or recent graduate in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing communications, or related discipline
- Interest in the video games industry
- Bilingual with excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills in French and in English.
- Proficiency with MS Office + CMS
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong organization skills, autonomy and self-discipline.
- Interest to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of responsibility and discretion.
- Must be a resourceful and creative problem solver.
This position may occasionally require to work outside of regular business hours.