The Product Coordinator supports and interacts within a team dedicated to developing new, exciting bathroom products. As an important member of the Product Development team, the Product Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the work-flow for the development of different bathroom categories.
- Communicate daily with suppliers and accounts relaying design comments and approvals as dictated by the team;
- Engage in brainstorming sessions with other members of the Product Development Group and Sales teams in the development of seasonal product strategies for the category;
- Assist team members in trend identification, color palette and development of key concepts;
- Assist in the managing of customer collection and assortments;
- Coordinate key deadlines and dates on the design calendar;
- Assist in maintaining the costing and pricing of all products;
- Collaborate with senior team members on the analysis of selling reports to make necessary design adjustments and realign assortments;
- Assist information flow between Product Development department, Merchandising, sales and suppliers;
- Conduct retail store visits for market information and intelligence and prepare reports for senior team members;
- Review all incoming samples and alert any issues to the suppliers .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- 3 to 5 years related experience;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop / Illustrator
Car required (head office located in Sainte-Dorothée, Laval).
OVE Decors is growing fast and needs you in its team! Please send your resume and portfolio via the form.