Position: Customer Service/Order Entry Representative
Salary: Up to $22 per hour
Job Type: Permanent
Our well-known client in the manufacturing industry is seeking for a Customer Service/Order Entry Representative to join their team in the West Island.
This position will require someone who has experience in SAP and has great attention to detail. The role entails managing all the orders, entering them correctly into the computer system and transferring the reports to the proper departments.
The company is offering a competitive salary based on experience. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and start working right away!
Summary of the role:
- Ensuring all data is accurate based on shipping dates, prices, and requirements
- Following up on the status of orders
- Monitoring inventory levels and placing requests to the warehouse
- Providing knowledge and expertise on product information to customers
- Preparing paperwork to investigate order issues
- Processing customer payments
- Performing other required tasks
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service with order entry or equivalent experience
- Experience with SAP
- Fluent bilingualism
- Microsoft Office skills
- DEC – an asset
Please send your resume in Word format to Elizabeth Chartrand.