Maison Tess. is an exponentially growing start up. We are a direct to consumer brand focused on home linen goods. We provide affordable luxury to millennial women.
Our team is growing and we are looking for someone who can provide our valued customers with an excellent customer service experience all the while attending to office administrative tasks.
You will be involved in many aspects of our operations (order review, fulfillment, customer service, returns, etc.) Tracking returns and exchanges and maintaining and installing a basic administrative order in the office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with customers by email, phone, chat or social media to resolve any potential order issues or concerns and answer general questions;
- Ensure all orders are properly processed by fulfillment/shipping team in a timely manner and flag existing or potential delays to management team;
- Overseeing customer returns/exchanges, refunds and repairs
- Participate in the upkeep and improvement of our customer service team and systems.
- Taking care of e-shop merchandising
- Updating e-shops backend with new products
- Keeping order in the office and taking care of all administrative tasks
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 2 - 3 years of similar work experience, experience in e-commerce is a plus;
- Experience with Shopify web platform
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications;
- Ability to contribute to a team while also working independently;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask;
- Fast learner and detail-oriented;
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes;
- Proactive and efficient with time management.