Position summary and job description
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and search marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks for Overdecors web page and retailers product pages. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead the creation, execution, and success of content production that lead to traffic/sales to our website/other commerce channels. (Media Content, Product Descriptions and Rich product content)
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- SEO Strategic Content Development. Executing all the tips and tricks.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Recommend solutions for site enhancements to improve the customer experience
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor KPIs such as conversion rates, repeat customer rate, abandoned checkout rate, site traffic, etc.
- Pull reports on website/e-commerce performance
- Prioritize day-to-day tasks and deliver projects on schedule.
- Track, report and analyze pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Requirements and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- 2+ years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy
- Proven success in SEO
- 2+ years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Shopify.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.