Kodify Media Group is a recognized leader in producing exclusive and award-winning entertainment content of the highest quality. Our content and websites are created exclusively by us and directly for the use of millions of users worldwide.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Video Editor. This is a great opportunity for a creative, adaptable, and resourceful candidate to work full-time, on-site in our Montreal office. The ideal candidate should have passion and talent for creating high impact visuals, influential content and strategic design. We want campaigns that wow our clients and drive sales.
The candidate we're looking for must be an expert in Adobe Premiere & 4K workflow. You must be a real team player and have a strong background editing narrative formats. Please have a link to your demo reel showcasing your narrative editing skills as well as any motion graphics work in your portfolio.
- 5+ years of experience post-production video editing in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience with Premiere Pro
- 2+ years of experience in Motion Graphic / After Effect
- Music editing and sound design skills
- Motion graphics and animation skills
- Expert skills with the adobe creative suite
- Must be available to work onsite (this is not a remote position)
- An expert understanding of what promotions or call to actions convert users.
- Excellent attention to detail (everything we do is pixel perfect)
- Excellent understanding of trends & design concepts such as layout, color, and typography
- A passion for all things design such as cinema, typography, fashion, animation
- Can think creatively and take direction
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills with an ability to effectively defend ideas
- Must be able to receive and apply constructive feedback on work product
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet changing deadlines, prioritize multiple projects and communicate progress
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Full English fluency written and spoken
- A sense of humor and great attitude
- Execute creative editing, sound mixing and motion graphic design under the direction of the lead video editor and creative manager
- Ingest and organize assigned 4K footage
- Encode, resize & export finalized projects according to specs
- Present concepts, mood boards, creative briefs for marketing endeavors
- Cross-departmental communication to ensure efficient completion of requests
- Research of stock footage and music on different platforms
What we offer:
- Awesome offices and locations: Barcelona, LA, Montreal, and Altea!
- Flexible working hours
- 10% Learning and development budget - attend conferences you want!
- Latest tech equipment
- Company Amazon book account
- 15 days paid vacation + 10 civic holidays, and a half day off on your Birthday!
- Unique Kodify culture
- Kodify off-sites, events, and team activities!
- Amazing, international team!