Do you yearn for aesthetic perfection? Are your books arranged by colour? Do you believe any message can be offensive if it’s written in the wrong font? You may just have what it takes to be a Geometry Art Director.
Geometry, a worldwide advertising network and burgeoning name in brand activation, is looking for a new Art Director to bring brands to life through the masterful application of clever design. Naturally, we want someone with a firm grasp of the mechanics and techniques that go into good design, but we also want someone who pushes envelopes, experiments and needs to see where an idea can go. And because we know you think the best copy comes in bullet points, here are some of those highlighting the relevant skills we’re hoping to find:
- Ability to work with others, not just creatives, to understand, conceptualize and create great things for our clients.
- A knack for designing visual communications, logos, packaging and storyboards.
- Curiosity about popular culture and all things digital.
- Active contributor in brainstorms and a will to become good at presenting creative solutions.
- Understands that the punctuation marks sometimes need to stay. (The copywriter made us put that in.)
If the idea of evolving your craft in a supportive and sometimes fun, sometimes tense, but always exceptional environment appeals to you, grab your best work and show us what you’ve got. Ideally, you already have 4+ years of experience in advertising, marketing or a similar industry.
Merci de joindre une version anglaise de votre cv. / Please join an english copy of your cv.