DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Why this role ?
- Make a real difference in our growth by being involved in all our marketing projects.
- Work on a product that really helps improve people’s lives across the globe.
- Join a human-sized company that listens to each employee and allows maximum autonomy.
- Learn new skills: agile methodology, best practices in product development and marketing, deep understanding of mobile industry.
So what would you do in this role ?
As digital marketing coordinator, your mission will be to assume all operational tasks related to marketing, content and partnerships initiatives.
- Coordinate the creation of marketing material (video, illustrations, audio) to promote partnerships, important content release and announcements.
- Implement branding updates by freshening up images with new assets and writing new copy based on writing guidelines.
- Put together presentation material for partnerships and B2B initiatives.
- Strategize and coordinate the creation of content that will draw an audience for our podcast and our YouTube channel.
- Follow up on partnerships by analyzing their results and proposing ways to optimize them.
- Help search for talents, influencers and partners in-line with our brand and objectives.
- You have a bachelor degree in marketing or any other relevant studies.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in coordination of digital marketing projects.
- Experience in an advertising agency is a real asset.
- English is your first language, then french.
This might be for you if…
- You are highly organized: you’re able to work on several projects with strict deadlines simultaneously and achieve great results.
- You have a passion for marketing: knowing all the relevant lingo, having a good understanding of consumers and what drives them especially in a B2C context.
- You are data oriented: Following data over time and tracking the impact of actions taken. Able to input information on spreadsheets in a way that is easy to understand.
- You have an eye for good design: you can tell what follows brand guidelines and what doesn’t. Knows how to position information in an effective way that will be pleasing for our users.
- You are creative: you are getting inspired by what works for us, for competitors, and similar products and coming up with novel ideas for marketing videos and visuals.
- You are a great communicator: you can collaborate well with people from different backgrounds from engineers to illustrators and convey information in a manner that everyone understands.
What you will find at Ipnos
- 100% remote work during Covid;
- A multidisciplinary team in a growing company where everyone has a voice;
- A company that values its users, teamwork, transparency, engagement, excellence and curiosity;
- Apple's work tools;
- Lot’s of autonomy, trust and flexibility;
- A competitive, fair and transparent salary policy;
- Competitive holiday policy;
- 5 sick days;
- Group Insurance and PAE;
- Team building activities every 5-6 weeks with individual budget for food and cocktails;
- Monthly virtual yoga, cooking and book club, and weekly virutal workout;
- Free access to Dialogue, a tele-medicine app and Blinkist, a book content app.
- Prime downtown location, near subway stations, commuter train, BIXI, shops and restaurants;
- 20% discount on public transportation tickets;
- Garage with bike rack;
- A meditation session every Thursday PM;
- Monthly visit of a chair massage therapist;
- Lego, ping-pong and babyfoot table;
- On-site gym and more!