Our client, Voxco, is a private equity-backed global provider of survey software that is used to create phone, web, mobile and face-to-face surveys. Organizations in over 30 countries rely on their leading survey technology to collect feedback and gain insights. The software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise.
Voxco is an entrepreneurial company with a close-knit team that values collaboration. The Lead generation and marketing team in Montreal manages and drives the lead generation initiatives for their different sales offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
Voxco is looking to add Sales Development Representative to the lead generation team. The overriding responsibility of this role is the execution of multi-touch lead generation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
SDR will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
What you will do:
- Identifying the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation, a list of target accounts, call strategies & messaging to drive opportunities for new business, for account executives and sales managers
- Lead initial outreach to prospects in US and Canada companies via cold calling, email, personalized video messaging, direct mail, events, and social media outreach
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Achieving or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly quotas of Qualified meetings with key individuals within targeted accounts
- Keeping meticulous records of interactions with leads in the CRM
- Manage lead generation campaigns performance in terms of evaluating results tactic by tactic and optimizing performance over time, testing variables in the plan to improve future performance. Analyze and report results effectively.
- A/B testing of campaigns to increase Sales Qualified Leads
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR and other relevant regulations
Our ideal candidate:
- Loves to prospect - act as the engine of the sales team, revving up and warming up leads to be shared with the outside sales team
- Has 2+ years of B2B sales or B2B sales development experience
- Has Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Has a Performance-driven attitude
- Has terrific prioritization skills - generate a LOT of leads for the team to work with every month, and this team knows how to identify and go after the key customers
- Has a history of high performance in sales or service-oriented jobs
Only candidates who are able to work in their Montreal office will be considered.
Our client is pride on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about their work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Group RRSP program