WorkJam is leading the charge in redefining employee engagement for the hourly-work economy.
Bring your competitive spirit, your love of innovation, and your desire to be at the forefront of an evolutionary change in our digital workforce. Now is the time to become a part of an exciting company where your ideas, passion and commitment to excellence will have a direct impact on the products that we build, the new markets we create and the people that we engage.
Our team is passionate about building technology that improves people’s lives. While we constantly push each other to perform and innovate, we enjoy a collaborative environment where we often let loose and have fun. Join our team for an intellectually challenging, fun and rewarding career as we transform the field of hourly workforce management.
About the WorkJam platform:
WorkJam’s mobile-first digital workplace platform is built to enable employers to better communicate with their hourly workers, enhance employee self-service and improve the customer experience through a more motivated and engaged staff. For employees, WorkJam delivers more control over their schedule providing improved work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to develop skills and maximize their economic well-being.
Learn more about WorkJam at: www.workjam.com
In this role you will:
- Design product layouts and feature flows with a primary focus on user experience.
- Define and document product design specifications.
- Craft usable engaging experiences and interactions for WorkJam's mobile and web apps.
- Grow, maintain, and document our design system.
In your first six months expect to:
- Design innovative new features.
- Ship updates to existing features.
- Contribute to our growing design system.
- Have a direct impact on the products we build, the new markets we create, and the people we engage.
To excel in this position, you need to bring:
- A growth mindset.
- Experience launching products with engaging user experiences.
- Expertise building and/or maintaining a design system.
- The ability to translate high-level requirements into usable, intuitive and accessible designs for a variety of audiences.
- Experience in cross-platform design.
- The ability to provide clear, critical feedback to team members' design solutions.
- Ability to articulate design decisions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to grow and hone your craft as a member of our multi-disciplinary design team.
- A chance to work on an app at the forefront of our industry, used by some of the largest, most successful companies in the world.
- Competitive Salary.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Great Work/Life Balance.
Ready to join our team?
Apply today to our fast-growing company!