Our client, Voxco, is looking to fill their newly-created position of Digital Marketing Director specializing in Demand Generation to help take the company’s growth to the next level. The overriding responsibility of this role is to design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the VP Marketing, and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
What you will do:
- Build-out a scalable demand generation function at Voxco that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Manage team to attain daily activity metrics of outbound calls, decision-maker contacts, qualified leads. Amplify qualified leads, opportunities, and pipeline to meet or exceed growth targets across business segments.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels. Determine the tactical mix between email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, and social.
- Manage demand generation campaigns performance in terms of evaluating results tactic by tactic and optimizing performance over time, testing variables in the plan to improve future performance. Analyze and report results effectively.
- Execute B2B campaigns
- Manage and optimize the budget allocation across campaigns
- Configure and build campaigns within Marketing Automation
- Identify content needs for campaigns
- A/B testing of campaigns to increase success rate
- Work with Sales /Marketing to develop end-to-end campaigns, from ideation to execution to tracking results.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Work with the content team to create compelling and consistent messaging for email and social media campaigns.
- Work with website resources to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads.
- Set program goals, analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights, and make data-based adjustments.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor lead gen activity.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to the demand creation programs.
- Develop the account-based marketing programs to help land and expand key accounts.
- Monitor existing and developing technologies to help Voxco in Demand Gen efforts. Make recommendations for process and results improvements.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, GDPR and other relevant regulations
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company.
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, experience with SalesForce and Pardot is a strong asset.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
- Outstanding English communication and language skills, bilingual in French.
Only candidates who are able to work in our Montreal office will be considered.
Our client is pride on being a close knit group that works together to make Voxco a great place to spend your day. A bit about their work environment:
- Montreal downtown, close to Guy-Concordia station
- Full range of health benefits
- Dining room and a game room
- Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
- Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
- Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
- Group RRSP program