Today present on five continents, the LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to another, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which allows for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures encountered.
The rapid and sustained growth of the organization creates opportunities! You have the opportunity to join a growing global organization, winner of Canada's Best Managed Companies program. You will join a dynamic, human and united team, within a company whose main objective is to allow people to develop and reach their full potential. You will have the chance to shine and broaden your horizons.
The Marketing Coordinator's function is to support the Senior Marketing Advisor on projects and to collaborate with stakeholders on the campuses concerned in order to ensure the deployment of promotional, event and advertising strategies and to ensure respect for the image. brand. He is responsible for coordinating various marketing projects, monitoring campaign results and producing marketing content.
- Participate in the planning and coordinate promotional, event and advertising activities for student recruitment (media, events, web, SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, directories, etc.) and production related to these activities;
- Coordinate communications by email, in particular by preparing the mass sending of emails (email blasts);
- Write and revise marketing communications in French and English;
- Track campaign results;
- Update content on the web content management platform;
- Manage the inventory of promotional material;
- Manage the process of requesting quotes and orders from suppliers and monitoring billing;
- Participate in the development and coordination of special and ad hoc projects;
- Collaborate with the actors of the organization in order to constantly improve the processes and the positioning of the brand as a whole.
- with the various departments of the organization in order to feed the creation of content;
- the creation and dissemination of content (textual and visual);
- tracking website performance metrics with Google Analytics and preparing performance analysis reports from the CRM;
- social media management and community animation;
- monitoring partnership agreements;
- managing budgets by project or by event.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration (marketing option), communication or other relevant and equivalent university education;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in marketing and communication;
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written;
- Communication and writing skills (essential);
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- The use of digital media and tools such as CRM in the overall strategy is important, therefore the candidate must demonstrate a great ease in using technology.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Autonomy and ability to manage a plurality of files;
- Creativity, resourcefulness and open-mindedness;
- Agile team player who evolves in "solutions" mode;
- At ease in an event context;
- Knowledge and intellectual curiosity about new marketing practices (web, social media, etc.);
- Very great ease and marked interest in the use of technologies.
- International company established for more than 60 years;
- Network in constant growth;
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive compensation;
- Continuing education program;
- Garderie en milieu de travail;
- Assurance collective, incluant un PAE et la télémédecine;
- Régime d'épargne à la retraite avec contribution de l’employeur;
- Programme de santé et mieux-être (dont des cours de yoga et de cuisine);
- Possibilité de faire du télétravail;
- Banque de journées flex;
- Horaire d'été;
- Entreprise située au centre-ville de Montréal, idéal en transport en commun.
Vous avez envie de contribuer à des projets innovants en collaboration avec des équipes provenant de tous les secteurs? Vous rêvez de travailler pour une entreprise québécoise rayonnant aux quatre coins du monde? Vous désirez vous joindre à une équipe diversifiée et humaine qui a le regard tourné vers le futur? Qu’attendez-vous ?
Note that only selected candidates will be contacted. To lighten the text, we follow the rule that allows using the masculine with the value of neutral. We subscribe to an equal access program.