Who we are
FoxMind is a dynamic, rapidly growing publisher, manufacturer and distributor of Toys and Games based in Montreal. Our business is international, and our fun, family-oriented and educational products can be found in homes and classrooms around the world.
What we are looking for
You possess a sharp mind, and have experience in coordinating with key accounts including new product applications and shipping guidelines. You know how to give existing accounts attention and respect. You can identify new business opportunities to help grow the company even further. You are great at solving problems, you excel at listening and you ask the right questions. You are very organized and can manage different projects at the same time. You are a team player and enjoy working in an open office environment.
You live in and around Montreal and are ready to travel and participate in industry fairs (in Canada and USA) and demonstrate and sell our games (in French and English) with panache, in various events.
The selected candidate will initially have the following responsibilities:
- Support the various sales representatives by processing sales orders and providing product information;
- Follow up directly with customers and provide excellent customer service including processing and collecting payments.
- Work directly with the sales manager in coordinating various projects related to key accounts, including product labelling, new product listings, and following through on delivery deadlines.
- Create and maintain a key account database with proper workflow based on key account vendor guidelines in order to facilitate and optimize the work to be done by the entire team.
- Update and maintain product information database.
- Assist with the production schedule based on sales of products;
- Represent the Company at trade shows and client meetings to promote our products.
- Follow up with the Support/Warehouse team to make sure orders are shipped promptly;
- Provide support to various functions in the company (you should be able to wear several hats and switch hats quickly);
- Be involved in the product selection and development.
The ideal candidate:
- As many of our customers are international you must be fully bilingual ENG/FR;
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Has some experience in selling consumer products to retail and online in a B2B environment;
- Possesses a driver's license;
- Is highly organized and meticulous;
- Can easily adapt to changing and evolving responsibilities
- Can keep and follow up on deadlines;
- Be ambitious and come up with initiatives;
- Is comfortable working with team productivity apps such as Slack / Monday.com
- Has knowledge in e-commerce platforms (amazon, shopify etc.)
- Has excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Can be a highly functioning member of a team who is proactive and engaged;
- Is ready and is available to travel in North America.
- Is comfortable in an open office environment;
- Passion for games will be a plus;
** We thank you for sending in your candidacy. Although each application is taken into consideration, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applicants and only selected candidates will be contacted personally.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent