PATTISON Outdoor Advertising is Canada’s leading Out-of-Home (OOH), Transit and Digital display advertising company. With the widest variety of products, our advertisers benefit from unparalleled advertising opportunities. Our sales professionals and support associates across the country, provide clients with unmatched service, insights and campaign innovation.
As leaders in the Canadian advertising industry, PATTISON Outdoor Advertising is determined to initiate change starting from within, lead by example and reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work and live, coast-to-coast. By supporting internal and external efforts of inclusion and diversity we aim to better ourselves and the world around us. We are PATTISON Outdoor Advertising and here everyone belongs.
The purpose of this role is the collection and reconciliation of defined number of accounts receivable customers
- Collections calls on overdue balances
- Investigation of unapplied payments
- Investigation and resolution of all billing / contract / accounting disputes
- Liaison between sales / billing / customer to ensure that all credit and billing issues are identified and resolved in timely fashion
- Prepayment accounts, $$$ collected prior to posting date
- Preparing all adjustment and write - offs
- Knowing when an account should be processed for final demands and legal action taken
- Ability and willingness to work outside of the constraints of this job description as necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 - 3 years of collection experience
- Knowledge of Great Plains software is a must
- Administrative and / customer service experience
- Accounting knowledge, should know the difference between a credit and payment.
- MS Excel, Word and Outlook experience. MS Excel advanced level - Vlookup, Pivot Tables
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written in English and French
- A customer service focus
- Team oriented
** Please submit your resumes in English **
Pattison Outdoor Advertising is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise our Human Resources department.