Our client, Klient PSA (professional service automation) is the customer-centric PSA developed to build long-term customer relationships through improved customer experiences and better services delivery.Klient enables professional services businesses to grow and thrive. Our Professional Services Automation (PSA) software is built fully native to the Salesforce Platform and allows teams to work hand-in-hand with customers from the sales opportunity stage through services delivery. With Klient, professional services companies increase project success and improve long-term profitability, turning customers into loyal fans. Klient is sophisticated enough for a professional project manager, yet simple enough that anyone can use it.
- Project Management;
- Team Collaboration;
- Time & Expense Management;
- Resource Management;
- Project Accounting;
- Services CPQ;
- Surveys and
- Customer & Partner Communities….
As Klient continues to develop and improve, we are looking for a Marketing Director.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for defining, executing, and measuring comprehensive content marketing programs in support of Klient’s vision, mission and growth goals. The Director of Marketing is an experienced content marketing leader who understands what it means to develop and pursue a content strategy, how great content can nurture potential customers, how engaging writing builds loyal customers, and how content can have a huge impact on the marketing funnel. You will craft a thoughtful and clear story about Klient, driving awareness, engagement and demand generation amongst our target personas.
The Marketing Director is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all company’s marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities.
Leading the long-term vision and strategy of Klient. Driving forward our business goal, while identifying opportunities to reach new clients and increase relevance and loyalty to our business.
The marketing director is accountable for the timely delivery – from creation through to execution – of all marketing activities, including Content / Events / Socialship strategy.
- Create a structured marketing plan by list in line with the marketing strategy;
- Responsible for driving the Digital Marketing strategy: including Ad Words, email campaigns, content (blog), and social media;
- Provide leadership and oversight to the Marketing team, develop the strategic and operational framework to ensure ongoing successful growth;
- Write, review, and edit content pages, social media posts, blogs, business tools, and responses to reviews (customer and employee reviews) ;
- Drive, plan, and execute new and creative content strategies;
- Lead omnichannel B2C marketing strategy development and planning;
- Act as the keeper of the brand ensuring all materials are on-brand;
- Lead company’s website strategies;
- Identify customer needs and investigate existing and potential channels and market opportunities to increase users;
- Gather insight from customers and sales to develop portfolio and segment specific marketing strategies;
- Monitor market data to identify market trends and opportunities within each relative segment;
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns that align with commercial strategic initiatives, track and analyze the results;
- Develop content for outbound marketing campaigns via traditional and digital marketing channels;
- Drive lead generation and acceleration of opportunities for sales;
- Create and implement a content strategy based on a deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitive forces - this includes the development of themes/topics, content creation, curation and distribution to help drive thought-leadership, customer acquisition and success;
- Own the execution of the overarching content strategy, content calendar and associated workflow processes;
- With support of the Content team, ideate and execute content that drives our campaigns’ demand generation results and increases brand awareness among our target personas;
- Help the wider Marketing team establish a content framework that ensures content is held to the highest standard of quality, is on-message, on brand and is leveraged to its full potential;
- Own content measurement and track how content influences customer actions;
- Oversee the translation of Assent’s marketing material into multiple languages, and ensure collateral updates are managed consistently across all translations to ensure consistent go-to-market messaging.
The successful candidate is a strategic, creative, and entrepreneurial marketing professional, eager to take on accountability for planning and executing a broad range of activities from content creation to lead generation to strategy, possessing a mindset that will serve as a foundation of success for both our marketing team, and our organization as we grow.
- Bachelor degree in Business, marketing, or Client Experience related discipline.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience with at least 3+ at a B2B technology company;
- Demonstrated experience as an exceptional storyteller, editor and content producer;
- Experience in professional services and Salesforce are essential;
- Strong storytelling skills to help us tell the appropriate client stories and have more impact across the business;
- Experience managing content strategy in global tech-driven companies;
- Proven experience using content marketing to drive the demand and lead generation funnel;
- Have data-driven and fact-based experience in measuring and reporting on content marketing program performance and ROI, including measuring content effectiveness throughout the sales funnel;
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and adapt to dynamic, fast-paced work environment;
- Knowledge of SEM and SEO best practices.
- Hands-on, “roll-up your sleeves” mindset, with an inspirational personality and ability to be a driver and a great support;
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, Ad Words, email campaigns, content (blog), and Social Media;
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Data driven marketer with an appetite for measurable performance;
- Exceptional attention to detail and committed to a high degree of accuracy;
- Creativity and demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change;
- Ability to multi- task and work efficiently under pressure;
- A commercially minded and entrepreneurial spirit;
- A clear sense of urgency to achieve results. A “can-do”, “let’s make it happen” attitude;
- Embrace continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things;
- A continuous learner, passionate and determined;
- Competitive salaries and vacation time;
- Provision of materials needed to succeed including a budget to upgrade equipment yearly;
- Health insurance plan;
- Team building activities;