Rodeo Production Toronto is looking for a talented Executive Producer to join our team.
The role of the Executive Producer is to manage and oversee all technical and artistic aspects involving the producing of photo and video projects. He will be managing and overseeing infrastructure maintenance and personnel, ensuring deadlines and fulfilling client requests within budget, while representing the company.
He also acts as a support to the Business Development Executive in matters related to business development with clients and artist management. In collaboration with the management and other producers, he is also responsible for the financial analysis, the expense tracking, and the cost-benefit analysis of every project he takes on while monitoring the department’s financial health.
By identifying the right strategy to implement, he manages the company's resource distribution to achieve the project’s targets. He plans, develops, and maintains the company's resources and materials while effectively managing the employees under his supervision.
Project management & business strategy:
- In collaboration with the other managers, establish production cost estimates and proceed to the budget assessment of every project.
- Achieve project targets and ensure the delivery of a final product that meets the advertising division's quality standards.
- In collaboration with the director of operations, establish new departmental procedures and provide teams with the best tools to deliver photo and video productions that stand out.
- Ensure the respect of the advertising production process.
- Maintain the department’s creative vision.
- Proceed to the workplace management.
- Provide guidance and leadership to drive continuous improvement.
Financial and operational management:
- In collaboration with producers, closely monitor the department’s financial health by managing the budget and proceeding to various expense tracking and cost-benefit analyses.
- Define and develop strategies to expand turnover and profitability.
- Negotiate major changes with clients.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
Business Development and Marketing:
- Build long-lasting relationships with various agency decision-makers, creatives, and producers.
- Support the Business Development Executive by helping set up a strategy to support artist’s growth.
- Be on the lookout for new talent.
- Develop and update tools tied to the company's brand identity and promotional content, in collaboration with the Business Development Executive.
Skills and experience required:
- A college or university degree in a field such as broadcasting or film production is an asset.
- An experience in advertising or in the photo and vidéo production field is an asset.
You are someone with …
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate easily with various partners and stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in the management of material and human resources.
- Proven team leadership, strong motivational skills, and eagerness to share knowledge.
- Great ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- A strong sense of autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work effectively and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Perfect bilingualism in French and English (spoken and written)
- Great knowledge of computer tools.
What we offer: Competitive benefits
- Complete group insurance: dental, medication, and vision.
- Cellphone expenses paid: reimbursement after 3 months.
- Continuous development Plan: The opportunity to build and develop a career in the production field.
- Multidisciplinary team: The opportunity to work with talented artists, directors, and producers.
Rodeo Production Toronto offers a great opportunity to work in a stimulating and dynamic work environment. We offer a range of competitive benefits and we encourage the development of our employees.
Interested? What are you waiting for? Apply now, we can’t wait to get to know you!
Full time position.