We’re a division of Monster, looking for an experienced web designer who has an eye (or two!) for detail and aesthetics. Think responsive career websites and all things Web design to deliver experiences clients and users will love. We are open to having candidates based out of Montreal, QC or Weston, MA, USA!
With us, you will:
- Listen to client needs, understand their goals, and always keep user experience in mind.
- Find ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability) and improve the success of the solution.
- Team up with our strategists, copywriters, and other designers, to create attractive designs (wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, images, icons, banners…).
- Present your design ideas and prototypes to our developers, project managers, and customers.
For this, you must:
- Speak English (Fluent) and French is an asset
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in Web design (get your portfolio ready!)
- Understand UX and UI principles, philosophies, and methodologies (user research, flow diagrams, wireframes, clickable prototypes, user personas…)
- Have a strong understanding of HTML/CSS and responsive design principles.
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Be comfortable adapting to different styles from different customers.
- Know how to work on your own but never hesitate to ask questions.
- Know Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite like the back of your hand (or mainly XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Have a solid understanding of technical implementations and limitations.
If, on top of that, you are:
- OBSESSED with the latest Web design trends (in a totally healthy way).
- Highly organized, with effective time management and the ability to adapt and prioritize.
- Always one to find a solution.
Then we want you to apply. Seriously.
For more than 20 years, we’ve been creating happier workplaces. Helping people improve their lives with better jobs, and assisting employers to find the best talent. Today, we offer our solutions and services in more than 40 countries! You could say we are on a mission to transform the recruiting industry...
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at [email protected] or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law