Reporting to the VP / General Manager, the Brand and Product Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of the Techniseal brand, as well as development of its product range.
Outstanding communication in English and fully functional in French (oral and written) is essential
- Develop, plan and ensure the implementation of the marketing strategy, including the marketing and communication plan;
- Identify strategies and objectives aimed at increasing brand awareness in partnership with the parent company in United States;
- Lead a team in the execution of marketing and communications operations, including trade shows, sales tools, promotion and communication, website, social networks, etc.
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends and communication by assessing their relevance towards the Techniseal brand;
- Ensure consistency and a high level of quality in all marketing and / or product communications.
- Strategically guide the development of the product line, develop its marketing plan, launch plan and ensure its implementation by the marketing team;
- Established roadmap for product development (product roadmap) in collaboration with the research and development team;
- Be responsible for carrying out a business case study for new products;
- Preserve product portfolio in order to issue the development of recommendations for repositioning or for rationalization.
- Develop the business case (cost, feasibility, ROI) associated with different marketing projects and establish the marketing budget accordingly.
- Develop tools for managing and evaluating the performance of marketing activities;
- Work closely with the sales team as well as research and development;
- Lead a marketing team (Operational Marketing Project Manager, coordinator of social networks and graphic designer) and ensure the performance of a group of suppliers / freelancers.
- Bachelor's degree in administration, marketing or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing, product management and / or brand management
- Knowing the fundamentals of new product development cycle and gate process in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred