Looking for the most exciting job of your life? Croo is a Montreal startup and we are ready to make big inroads into the U.S. Market. We are looking for the Montreal area’s top business developer to work to propel this project.
We need the best to grow our Montreal office.
At Croo we are developing and selling a new generation of business communication solutions and we already have a record of success with major business customers in the U.S. and Canada.
If you want to see tangible results for your work and say with pride, “I helped build this!” we need to talk.
You’ll get plenty of opportunities at Croo to push your career forward at light speed. If you’re versatile and ambitious, signing on with a startup is by far your best career move. You won’t get lost in the crowd and you’ll play a vital role in building our success.
What does the typical day look like? Trick question. We’re a startup and there is no such thing as a typical day! Also, note that you’ll be traveling as a member of the Croo team, so a passport is a necessity. Here are some of the things you’ll likely be doing in the first few months:
Drive Croo growth by reaching out to customers proactively (phone, email, webinars, trade shows, in-person), developing relationships, and converting business prospects into customers. This includes activities like:
- Conducting demos and webinars of our products and value proposition;
- Collaborating on marketing initiatives to drive awareness and qualified lead opportunities;
- Tracking your customer conversations, schedules, and tasks in our CRM;
- Working closely with our CEO and other sales team member.
What do you need to be successful in this position? Regardless of your education or work history, as our Business Developer, we’re looking for these core strengths:
- Communicator. Great at communicating over the phone, in person and via email;
- Language. Comfortable working in an English environment;
- Action-Oriented. Knows how to work fast and smart, and appreciates the importance of constantly moving forward;
- Sales. Some level of sales experience is important, ideally selling technology and software – but that’s not a must;
- Growth Guru. Thrives on testing new techniques and constantly improving tactics to deliver results;
- Fearless. As with any great business developer, it has the ability to move on and learn from customer rejection;
- Techie. Understands and enjoys working with — and learning — software and the latest CRM and sales technologies.
Salary and benefits
Base salary $45-50,000 depending on experience. Further, our reps average an additional $45,000 in commissions. Good reps can expect to earn between $125,000 to $150,000.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, life insurance;
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year;
- Paid cellphone;
- Employee assistance program.
Contact us today
To apply, please introduce yourself via the form. Let us know why you are a great fit for the opportunity and please attach your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Office in the old port or Montreal