Here we are looking for a full-stack developer to work with our head developer -and co-founder- has been doing for the past 8 years: building new features, doing code reviews, leading the development team, and ultimately, overseeing deployments.
Our co-founder is taking a step back to manage other aspects of our growing company. We’re not quite sure how he’ll survive without code… but that’s another story.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of end-to-end features from specifications and designs for our web and mobile applications
- Problem solve architectural decisions with the team
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Understand and follow security and data protection best practices
- Assisting the customer service team in problem-solving
- 5+ years of experience in the development of SAAS transactional web applications
- Experience with ASP.Net, nHibernate, React Native, MySQL et REST APIs
- Experience with HTML5 et CSS
- Knowledge of AWS (EC2, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, etc.)
- You're a strong collaborator, transparent about your progress on tasks. You seek feedback early and often and work effectively with the team.
- Experience with building B2B and consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology.
- You like leadership? You can put that to good use within the development team.
- You like to analyze and solve problems, are autonomous, resourceful, and methodical.
A few words on GOrendezvous
GOrendezvous is a growing Montreal startup that offers appointment management and scheduling platform. It’s a super smart and flexible platform that changes the lives of health, beauty, and wellness professionals—and that of their clients. With a well-established clientele in Quebec, we continue our growth in the Canadian English market. There have already been over 14,000,000 appointments booked on GOrendezvous worldwide!
We are all working remotely due to COVID-19. Our office is located in the heart of downtown, on the corner of Bishop and Ste-Catherine streets. The office is easily accessible from the Guy and Lucien-L’Allier metro stations. In addition, we reimburse you for your monthly STM pass and we offer a group insurance policy. You will also have the opportunity to meet Sarah, dip into the morning snacks, boost yourself with coffee/tea, and work with a jovial team that is loyal to their Friday beer.
We prone ethics, the reduction of our environmental impact, and diversity. We encourage new ideas and initiatives. We want you to shine with us!