The Fashion Hero is the first international TV series that is changing the standards of the fashion industry by embracing diversity and individual beauty. Season 1 was broadcasted in over 160 countries. We are now in pre-production of Season 2 which will be filmed in South Africa while casting for Season 3 is underway!
We are looking for a Television Production Coordinator with a dynamic spirit to join The Fashion Hero team and to work closely with our Production and Marketing team to support the Marketing department’s initiatives. Under the direction of Executive Producer, you will participate in activities such as planning, implementation and coordination of diverse promotional activities for The Fashion Hero, such as casting, communication, social media and website.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD BE:
- Go-getter attitude
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Strong organizational skills
- Good Communicator
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Quick learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to travel abroad
- Dedicated to the message and mission of The Fashion Hero
- English speaker is essential, as you will need to contact people from all over the world
THE TELEVISION AND SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR WILL PRIMARILY:
- Develop new strategies to drive new contestant acquisition, vote increase and grow The Fashion Hero following on social media
- Recruit new contestants daily who register on The Fashion Hero website
- Manage contestants application
- Update contestants with the status of their application
- Identify and build relationships with prominent social media influencers and contestants of Season 2 and 3 through emails and phone calls
- Recruit new influencers/mentors
- Take care of the back-end of our website by managing data by correcting, deleting, or re-entering information or images
- Work on new marketing strategies for our social media
- Create brand awareness through paid and organic marketing efforts
- Create graphics for social media
- Create weekly newsletters
- Education: B.A or college degree in television, marketing, business or communications preferred
- Experience in television
- Most work is done in English, but Bilingual (English, French) is a plus!
- Is at ease with MS Office Suite (Excel mostly)
- Has experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or any other program for graphic design
- Experience with iMovie, or another application for video editing (e.g: Final cut pro) is a plus!
This is a full-time position, from Monday to Friday.
We are located in Laval, QC
Join our dynamic team that is striving to make a positive difference in the fashion/and beauty industries - and have fun doing it!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent