Our client is a research, development, design, and technology licensing company in the optical industry. Their technology is used by professional applications, consumer devices, automotive, robotics, medical, and other industries all around the world and license it to component manufacturers, OEMs and ODMs.
Working with the Director, Marketing and Communications, you will participate in the strategic development of the company and the implementation of tactical marketing and communication activities.
Manager’s responsibilities include planning, performing, tracking and analysing the performance of lead generation campaigns, inbound and outbound content marketing and a variety of organic and paid per click initiatives.
Key success factors for this role, an uncanny ability to own a project and key results. We are looking for this special person that will show willingness to wear different hats, from strategy, to design, to copywriter, executing flawlessly in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, the ability to work with sales and customer success teams and engineering department is key as well as an experience of project management in a waterfall or an agile mode.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaterals and Events
- Coordinate all aspects of the company’s marketing and communication activities, such as creating, updating, and maintaining marketing materials
- Maintain company’s internal and external communication tools such as Website, landing pages by updating content, specific keywords (on-page SEO);
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and conferences to actively promote the brand’s expertise and gain in popularity amongst the targeted verticals;
- Responsible for purchasing orders, creating virtual demo and showroom, and ad hoc marketing materials such as invitations, newsletters;
- Contribute to the creation of the company’s content calendar, write brief and manage copywriters’ work to deliver appropriate short or long copy;
- Manage creation process executed by third parties such as freelancers or agencies
- Create content based on technology roadmap, brand leadership and deploy on the website, social media and one-pagers, brochures, white-papers;
- Create small campaigns, based on engaging content to establish brand leadership and expertise and track results;
- Contribute to lead generation effort and measure and report on the performance of campaigns, content initiatives to gain valuable insights and assess against department’ goals
- Ensure consistency and quality of messaging and brand across all communication platforms;
- Create push email and newsletters highlighting brand’s involvement in all verticals;
- Coordinate with external PR agencies and web agencies;
- Coordinate with external suppliers for all printed services or other services as needed;
- Support sales staff by providing marketing materials, tools, and information;
- Maintain communications with industry media and specialized media, key analysts and journalists;
- Contribute to the upkeep of the CRM database;
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests and explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Perform other related tasks.