Matane Productions Inc is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to complete its team. The company is currently in full growth and our new player will have an important role on the rigor and the follow-up that the organization carries out on its projects.
Working for Matane Productions Inc is a golden opportunity to learn in the field of events both on Quebec soil and internationally. The organization is committed to the development of its team and allows it to take charge of various responsibilities under supervision of the Administrative Director, such as :
General Admin tasks:
- Create list of standard protocols and provide instructions (Visas, tax deductions, insurance,...);
- Receive calls and calling courier;
- Coordinate meetings;
- Manage email account (create, archives, etc) and update website with project info and photos;
- Manage and update the files of our employees and providers.
General float for assistance on specific projects when required:
- Documents and tools to be created and/or revised regularly for projects;
- On boarding new subcontractors;
- Intro to PO system;
- Make all documents bilingual;
- Assist with assembling proofreading (based on templates);
- Creation and management of contracts and offer of services;
- Quotes for projects;
- Assist project manager;
- Tracking Petty cash;
- Expense reports;
- Travel Itinerary for artists and staff;
- All other tasks related to the fulfillment of the mandate.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the administration field (an asset);
- Bilingual (Anglais, Français);
- Mastery of the office suite;
- Knowledge of Google, Dropbox and Dynamics platforms;
- Sense of organization and monitoring;
- Be able to perform with tight deadlines and manage stress;
- Enjoy teamwork in an open area;
- Passion for events (an asset).