Premiere Bobine / Reel One Entertainment is a dynamic international television distribution company with offices in Montreal, Vancouver, Los Angeles and London. Reel One leads the way in the development, financing, production and distribution of high-quality TV programming, and is one of the largest suppliers in the niche of highly commercial TV movies and series. Reel One is looking for a Digital Assets Coordinator to work out of its Montreal office.
As a Digital Assets Coordinator your role will be to ensure all film elements are received in a timely and technically acceptable manner. You will communicate with various production companies to obtain the technical materials and legal documentation at various stages of the production. You will oversee the process of each project from start to completion, including providing technical acceptance of each delivery.
You will learn and understand the complete process of the distribution of our films.
You will also be the first point of contact for the Montreal office IT matters and will liaise and escalate issues as needed with our Tech Support Service Provider.
- Tracking the production and post-production process of our Productions
- Collecting and reviewing all of the deliverables including digital materials (Quicktime, audio files, trailers) and soft elements (licenses, credits, certificates)
- Coordinating technical evaluations (QC) of incoming digital files
- Updating various databases (Excel and internal software (FilmTrack)
- Deal with basic IT issues arising in the Montreal office. Liaise with external IT Support Service Provider for IT matters & requests as needed
Who You Are
- You have experience using an editing software such as Final Cut or Premiere (although this role does not consist of any creative editing)
- You have good knowledge of audio and video technical specifications including various formats such as Quicktime and MXF
- You are familiar with data transfer platforms such as Signiant
- You have experience applying your technical knowledge within the Film Industry
- You have Level 1 IT Support experience
- You are super organized and have a knack for tracking
- You are able to contribute in a close-knit team environment and are a great communicator, but you are also perfectly comfortable working autonomously and can get the job done
- You are not afraid of multi-tasking and can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You take on each day with a great attitude
- You have very strong communication skills (written and verbal) in the English language