The BILINGUAL graphics coordinator manages the client’s graphics design and works with each clients projects from concept to delivery. One of the major responsibilities of a graphics coordinator is being the liaison to the client and the manufacture.
At Rhinoferoce, we’re building a team of doers who are obsessed with creating the best promotional marketing experience ever. We’re the brand behind the brand, the makers of amazing promotional products & eCommerce solutions meant to amplify our client’s message and connect their people. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising to make our clients’ lives easier and creatively solve their problems.
Do you have a passion for customer service and relationship building? We are a detail oriented, customer obsessed, and high energy team that focuses on providing customer service that truly goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- Provide amazing customer service
- Use Rhinoferoce internal platforms to quickly and expertly pitch product ideas
- Work in tandem with the Account Manager to land business and make Rhinoferoce the ‘one stop shop’ for all things branded merchandise
- Independently problem solve when challenges or concerns arise
- Develop strong client relationships through quick, detailed, and concise phone and email communication
- Prioritize a constant stream of sales requests, customer feedback, and supplier inquiries
- Generate pricing info and maintain profit margin
- Efficiently maintain a high volume of CRM database of leads, client interactions, and follow ups
- Manage on line e-Commerce
- Stay up to date on product trends and industry news