- Back-End web application development with Python/Django and MySQL.Work closely with founders, front-end and data teams to define feature specifications
- Design and write unit, integration and E2E tests
- Build high quality, reusable components
1. Intermediate to senior experience with Python. Experience with Django and MySQL is a big plus.
2. Understanding of relational table design, performance, and management.
3. Ability to use standard (linux | unix | osx) command-line tools. Bash scripting a big plus.
5. Strong understanding of RESTful web services, design and implementation.
6. Noticing there's no #4 in this list.
7. Good understanding of version control using Git.
Nice to have
- Understanding of protocols and their performance characteristics. (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP1/2)
- Abilities to script and automate tasks using standard system tools. (sed/awk/grep/curl/iconv are some good examples)
- Understanding of asynchronous programming in whichever language. Big plus if it's Celery/AIO/Twisted or friends
- Abilities in profiling and analyzing code runtime performance
- Any experience working with CI tools and auto-deployment like AWS
- CodeDeploy Assets
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and quickly evolving StartUp environment
- Interest in data analytics and AI
- Passionate about the auto industry and new technologies