Founded in 1995, YES (Youth Employment Services Foundation), a non-profit community-based organization dedicated to enriching the community by providing English-language support services to help Quebecers find employment and start and grow businesses, is growing and looking to hire.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
This exciting position requires a highly organized and experienced self-starter who is project-oriented and can work on multiple events and tasks simultaneously and efficiently, with proven writing skills for marketing purposes.
The Entrepreneurship Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing a wide range of marketing and communications campaigns and initiatives to further the strategy of YES, with a focus on women and entrepreneurship.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Creating a marketing strategy and preparing communication tools to increase awareness of the YES Entrepreneurship brand, its clients and programs
- Developing and implementing content for digital media channels, web and video
- Assisting in the coordination and marketing of events related to the program
- Ensuring excellent marketing and communications support is provided to our channel partners in Quebec to keep them informed of specific events, projects and marketing-related activities
- Collecting data about our existing customers and potential clients to help grow our client base
- Stewarding strong relationships with community partners and developing creative ways to involve volunteers
We are looking for candidates with the following interests, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hands-on marketing and communications role
- Experience in developing and executing communications and marketing campaigns, from inception to completion of a project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and good comprehension and verbal skills in French
- Proven writing skills for marketing purposes
- Understanding of social media and the online environment
- Self-motivated, strong sense of initiative and ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong organizational skills and good sense of foresight
- Excited about working in a collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- Keen interest in entrepreneurship
- Experience in the non-profit sector is an asset
YES is proud of its diverse, committed, focused and respectful staff and volunteers. YES has a dynamic and fast paced work environment and is happy to offer employees:
- 10 sick days/personal days per year
- A Group Insurance plan (Life Insurance/ Health & Dental/ Disability Insurance)
- An Employee Assistance Plan
- VRSP (Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan)
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- 11 statutory holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cover letter* and résumé to the Director of Administration and Personnel by September 6, 2019, via the form.
(*résumé must be accompanied by a cover letter to be considered)
YES is committed to equal opportunity employment.