Reel One Entertainment is a dynamic international television distribution company with offices in Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles and London. Reel One leads the way in the development, financing, production and distribution of high quality TV programming, and is one of the largest suppliers in the niche of highly commercial TV movies and series.
Reel One is looking for a Digital Assets Coordinator to work out of its Montreal office.
As a Digital Assets Coordinator your role will be to ensure all film elements are received in a timely manner. You will communicate with production companies to obtain the technical materials and legal documentation at various stages of the production. You will oversee the process of each project from start to completion, including providing technical acceptance of each delivery. You will coordinate the theatrical releases of our films including application process for ratings, packaging the movie & preparing the marketing materials for the release.
You will learn and understand the complete process of the incoming and outgoing distribution of our films.
- Tracking the production and post-production process
- Collecting and reviewing deliverables including digital materials (Quicktime, audio files, trailers) and soft elements (licenses, credits, certificates)
- Coordinating technical evaluations (Quality Control) of incoming digital files
- Preparing outgoing digital deliveries worldwide to various clients according to technical specifications via various platforms
- Coordinating the theatrical releases of the films by reserving the cinema, placing the advertisement, submitting the film for ratings & collecting box-office reports & revenue
- Updating various databases: Excel and internal software (FilmTrack)
Who You Are
- You have experience using an editing software such as Final Cut or Premiere (although this role does not consist of any creative editing)
- You have good knowledge of audio and video technical specifications including various formats such as Quicktime and MXF
- You are familiar with data transfer platforms such as Signiant
- You have experience applying your technical knowledge within the Film Industry
- You are super organized and have a knack for tracking
- You are able to contribute in a close-knit team environment and are a great communicator, but you are also perfectly comfortable working autonomously and can get the job done
- You are not afraid of multi-tasking and can work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You take on each day with a great attitude
- You have very strong communication skills (written and verbal) in the English language