About the Job
An exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate in this newly created role, within a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence company, for a Marketing Specialist with experience in event management, content development, website management, and social media monitoring and management. As a member of the Marketing and Communications Team, you will lead all social media campaigns, website management as well as strategize and execute on event/conference activities, including activities such as sponsorship, speaking engagements and contest applications.
At BrainBox AI we want you to thrive in your creativity, to deliver innovative ideas. Be the brains behind our written communications in both English and French. Develop compelling product messaging to an audience with varied levels of technical knowledge. Be analytical and meticulous when tracking key marketing metrics and take the initiative of making sound judgments based on those metrics. Being up to date with trends is your area of expertise as well as the utilization of various marketing tools, including web content management systems, web analytics, email marketing, social media platforms, and paid promotion platforms on LinkedIn and Facebook. You will work on many different projects critical to BrainBox AI’s success, which will give you the opportunity to work with nearly all our teams. This may diverge you in prioritizing projects and channelling your capability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. The right BrainBox AI person has effective interpersonal relationships, integrity, flexibility and niceness.
Your overarching objective being to build BrainBox AI’s brand notoriety and create opportunities for the firm to positively engage with prospective suppliers, partners, clients and employees.
- Develop dynamic social media content that drives people to take action.
- Analyze the performance of our social media campaigns as well as propose and develop improvements for increasing engagement, followers and ROI on paid promotion spend.
- Support executives in their social media presence and thought-leadership campaigns.
- Collaborate with our digital agencies to support continuous improvement of our website (including content creation, SEO, SEM and regular updates) as well as ensure strong ROI for our investments in web and social media.
- Create reports and creative data visualizations to communicate insights and trends.
- Innovate and propose creative solutions to challenges faced.
- Strategize, implement and execute on a strong conference/event participation strategy to help promote BrainBox AI technology, offerings and expertise.
- Coordinate participant sign-up, sponsorship engagements and speaking application opportunities by working with our executive and management teams as well as our PR agency.
- Contribute to the development of yearly planning and high-level strategies to maximize marketing impact on lead generation and brand propagation/perception.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team and numerous external suppliers while ensuring continuity of messaging and approach on all fronts.
3-5 years in a marketing role, with a strong focus on social media, website management, marketing communications and event coordination/management. Some experience in the fields of real estate, technology or artificial intelligence are a real asset.
Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline, or a combination of education and work experience.