Vixen Media Group is a recognized leader in producing exclusive and an award-winning adult entertainment content of the highest quality. We're based out of Studio City, CA with offices in Montreal, Barcelona, and Altea. Our content and websites are created exclusively by us and directly for the use of millions of users worldwide. More information about us here.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Video Editor. This is a great opportunity for a creative, adaptable, and resourceful Video Editor to join our LA-based post-production team in Montreal.
The candidate we're looking for must be an expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, 4K workflow, and color grading. You must be a real team player and have a strong background editing narrative formats to make the scripts come alive! Please have a link to your demo reel showcasing your narrative editing skills as well as any color grading work in your portfolio.
- Ingest and organize assigned 4K raw footage and video assets
- Execute creative editing, color correction, sound mixing to ensure the final product is up to brand style and standards
- Quality control check before final exports are completed
- Troubleshoot technical issues within Premiere Pro, software, etc.
- Meet all assigned deadlines
- Encode and export finalized projects according to specs
- 5+ years of experience post-production video editing in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Premiere Pro editing suite
- 2+ years of experience color grading in a professional post-production environment
- Mac and PC proficient
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects and handle tight deadlines and pressure
- Must be able to receive and apply constructive feedback on product
- Must be available to work onsite (this is not a remote position)
- This is a full-time, in-house position, Monday- Friday
- Occasionally, additional hours may be needed during the high production season
- Awesome offices and locations: Barcelona, LA, Montreal, and Altea!
- Flexible working hours
- Generous learning and development budget - attend conferences you want!
- Latest tech equipment
- Company Amazon book account
- 15 days paid vacation and a half day off on your Birthday!
- Kodify off-sites, events, and team activities!
- Amazing, international team!
Vixen Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.