The marketing intern will fulfill a variety of responsibilities to plan and execute marketing initiatives to showcase what Blaise does and the impact we’re having. You’ll get to touch on dozens of exciting roles including (but not limited to) managing our website and social media pages, running Facebook and AdWords campaigns, organizing events, generating content (visuals, videos) and building a brand guide for Blaise. You’ll also have the opportunity to attend events on behalf of Blaise throughout the summer and become integrated into the Montreal tech ecosystem.
This isn’t your typical 9-5 job; we’re on an ambitious adventure to revolutionize mass transportation and we’re looking for someone ambitious enough to join us. While it’ll be a lot of work, you’ll have the chance to lead marketing initiatives and have a direct impact on the direction on the Blaise brand. Applicants should be passionate about sustainability, innovation and using technology as a force for good.
- Undergraduate student studying business/commerce with a focus or major in marketing
- Previous experience managing social media campaigns and/or online ads
- Previous experience organizing events
- Creative thinker, creative designer, creative writer
- Passionate about all things marketing, technology and driving sales
- Entrepreneurial spirit: not afraid to take risks, willing to pick up the phone, willing to constantly learn new skills
- Must be able to work at a professional level in both English and French
- (preferred) Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent photo editing software experience
- (preferred) Experience/skills in website design (e.g. Wix)
Position Start Date: May 13, 2019
Position End Date: August 23 or 30, 2019