Kodify Media Group is a recognized leader in producing exclusive and award-winning entertainment content of the highest quality. Our content and websites are created exclusively by us and directly for the use of millions of users worldwide.
We’re looking for a dynamic and experienced Graphic Designer to join our team to help us drive and influence the performance of our market-leading, premium class brands. The ideal candidate should have passion and talent for creating high impact visuals, influential content and strategic designs geared to optimize performance based marketing efforts. We want campaigns that wow our clients and drive sales.
- Work directly with the marketing team to plan and execute successful web marketing campaigns
- Design marketing materials for both onsite and offsite campaigns on mobile and desktop
- Deliver high impact design assets including but not limited to hero images, banners adverts, email templates, landers etc.
- Work closely with our Optimization Manager and Marketing Director to take a data-driven approach to campaigns, and continuously improve conversion rates
- Execute and take ownership of all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and engineering
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional graphic design experience
- A graphic design, art or similar degree
- Excellent attention to detail (everything we do is pixel perfect)
- Excellent understanding of trends & design concepts such as layout, color, and typography
- eCommerce experience a must
- Expert skills with the adobe creative suite (or similar software)
- Understanding of optimizing assets for the web
- An expert understanding of what promotions or call to actions convert users.
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills with the ability to effectively defend ideas
- Proficiency in building email templates in HTML
- A passion for all things design such as photography, typography, fashion, video etc.
- A concise and selected portfolio of both visual and conceptual design for both desktop and mobile web projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet changing deadlines, prioritize multiple projects and communicate progress
- Can present work with confidence and clarity
- Can think creatively and take direction
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Full English fluency written and spoken
- A sense of humor and a great attitude
- Portfolios must include two or three selected final designs
- Retouching experience
- Video editing experience
- Experience working with a premium e-commerce brand
- Experience in creating motion graphics
- Copywriting experience for headlines and promotions.
What we offer:
- Awesome offices and locations: Barcelona, LA, Montreal, and Altea!
- Flexible working hours
- 10% Learning and development budget - attend conferences you want!
- Latest tech equipment
- Company Amazon book account
- 15 days Paid vacations + 10 civic holidays, and a half day off on your Birthday!
- Unique Kodify culture
- Kodify off-sites, events, and team activities!
- Amazing, international team!