Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Specialist will support the marketing group in carrying out its project mandates.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will:
- Coordinate activities and ongoing projects; Marketing campaigns, Trade Shows, website maintenance etc.
- Set-up and implementation of a variety of lead generation systems: email marketing, Pay-per-Click advertising, Social Medias.
- Content creation; Blog Posts, videos, landing pages, website copy, etc.
- Creating analytics reports to monitor progress on website traffic, online ads, social and email marketing campaigns.
- Follow-up on the progress of ongoing projects with various internal departments.
- Identify problems related to marketing projects and assist the marketing team resolve issues with stakeholders.
- Build brand awareness and ensure compliance and consistency with Artika standards and objectives.
- All other related tasks.
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar position Experience in administration, marketing or communication
- Fluent in French and English, both oral and written
- Experience in content creation is an asset
- Experience in managing social media is an asset
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Strong abilities in organization and coordination
- Rigor and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Able to withstand the pressure
- Autonomous, resourceful, good learning ability and flexibility
Salary : based on experience
Job Type: Full-time