We are CINCO. We unite brands with their consumers by creating connected experiences. Our areas of expertise are management of sponsorships and experiential programs, brand activation, digital marketing, mobile and the Internet of Things.
Reporting to the Digital Head of Department, CINCO as part of the marketing campaigns.
Main responsibilities and examples of tasks
- Provide programming and integration of Web and mobile production projects and support the development of mobile applications on the infrastructure and databases side;
- Ensure the export and processing of data in the different countries;
- Contribute to the development of the company;
- Perform any other work of the same nature or of a general nature related to the job, required by his duties.
- University level training in computer science or any other discipline deemed relevant or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of (4) years of experience in developing and integrating web and mobile solutions;
- Mastery of compatibilities between browsers;
- Mastery of SQL databases;
- Good knowledge of social networks and technical integration of these techniques;
- Bilingual (French / English);
Expertise required :
- Experience - Mobile iOS / Android development
- Experience - HTML5 / JS / SQL / PHP - Web Development
- Experience - Creative Suite / CSS - Web Integration
- Experience - NodeJS / jQuery / React / Angular - Frameworks
- Experience - CentOS / cPanel - Server Maintenance
- Experience - Unity - 3D Development
- Experience - Oculus Rift / HTC Vive - VR App
- Positive attitude oriented solution;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Priority management;
- Ability to work in a team and maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Organizational sense and attention to detail
- Stress tolerance;
- Work in tight deadlines.
CINCO is an experiential marketing agency that develops sponsorships, brand activations and original branded content for some of North America's most prominent brands and events.
We create meaningful and lasting ways for consumers.
We are currently looking for an experienced developer at our digital team. The role is that of DEVELOPER - MOBILE & WEB and would see the candidate participating in the development of interactive mobile applications, websites / social platforms and other applications for multiple brands across a variety of different sponsorship programs. Reporting to the LEAD - DEVELOPMENT & TECHNICAL, the chosen candidate will participate in the brainstorming, weekly scrums and various aspects of the development phase of the digital activations / projects, both internal and external.
As always, we're looking for a team player with the right attitude and a desire to collaborate on experiential marketing projects that are about innovation, creativity and consumer engagement.
- Required: 4+ Years coding, scripting on multiple platforms and technologies
- Required: Advanced Knowledge & Experience - iOS / Android - Mobile Development
- Required: Advanced Knowledge & Experience - HTML5 / JS / SQL / PHP - Web Development
- Required: Strong Knowledge & Experience - Creative Suite / CSS - Web Integration
- Required: Strong Knowledge & Experience - NodeJS / jQuery / React / Angular - Frameworks
- Required: Knowledge & Experience - CentOS / cPanel - Server Maintenance
- Asset: Experience - Unity - 3D Development
- Asset: Experience - Oculus Rift / HTC Vive - VR Applications