This position will lead strategic media planning across various lines of business and be the primary client contact on day-to-day media operations. The role requires experience in strategy/planning in all channels, with an emphasis on digital, including direct senior client experience. You will be an expert on the client’s business and a leader on the full service team. Full proficiency in French is a requirement for this opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the development of integrated media plans and presenting to senior clients.
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs; Manage ongoing campaigns and media owner relationships confidently and competently
- Keep up to date with new media, trends, technology, and test new features
- Research market trends and vendor updates as it pertains to digital and traditional media. Be at the forefront of industry news and agency POV’s on the changing landscape.
- Strong understanding of the target audiences' attitudes, behavior and perceptions using a variety of market information and research data
- Achieve a level of relationship with clients whereby they trust and value opinions and advice on their marketing activity
- Meet commitments and complete tasks as agreed and within agreed timeframes
- Key liason on media projects between partners agencies (buying, programmatic, search).
Leadership & Management
- Lead the day-to-day client relationship, campaign or project development and execution
- Manage planning and execution of media campaigns including client requests, budget tracking and ongoing plan maintenance.
- Set and manage expectations of client and internal teams, especially to ensure optimal time scale to deliver quality work and service
- Provide consistent and effective support and communication to the Media team
- Participate in ideation sessions (that are not necessarily on their specific client base)
- Ensure team communications are delivered in a timely manner to all participating members
- Develop a thorough understanding of process, financial tracking and project management.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- 6+ years’ experience in media planning with an emphasis on digital
- Full proficiency (written and spoken) in French
- Knowledge and experience of how to successfully plan & execute brand & retail campaigns
- Experience developing creative ad testing strategies to improve on key metrics (CPC, CPL, PPC)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and reporting on social platforms.
- Solid understanding of media planning concepts, reporting and processes
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Solid time management skills and the ability to multi-task, manage concurrent projects and work successfully under pressure
- Able to understand and take direction
- Sound communication skills (written and verbal); Ability to conduct oneself in an office-appropriate/professional manner
- Pro-active, Resourceful and self-motivated
Requisition ID: 021502